- Model NO.: SHORE 47D
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Geolast
- Grade: Geolast 703-45
- Quality Standard 2: Oil Resistance TPR
- Quality Standard 4: Oil Resistance TPE
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: USA
- Material: TPE TPR TPV
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Black
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Oil Resistance TPV
- Quality Standard 3: Oil Resistance Elastomer
- Trademark: Geolast TPV
- Specification: hot oil resistance
- HS Code: 3911900004
Geolast thermoplastic rubber is an oil-resistant thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that performs with the versatility of rubber and processes with the efficiency of thermoplastic. With Geolast rubber, you benefit through cost savings and comparable performance to thermoset rubbers such as NBR, polychloroprene, ECO and even some urethanes.
Geolast 703-45 Thermoplastic Rubber
Shor 45D, black, oil resistant thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. This material combines good hot air and hot oil resistance for use in a wide range of applications.
This grade of Geolast TPV is shear-dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding, extrusion or blow molding. It is polyolefin based and completely recyclable.
|Resin monomer||Oil-resistance Elastomer|
|Tradename /grade||Geolast 703-45|
1. We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Exxon Mobil Geolast Oil Resistance Elastomer material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.