- Model NO.: 33% Glass Reinforced FR-PPA
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Halogen-Free Ppa Resin
- Grade: Hot-Water Molds
- Quality Standard 2: Halogen-Free Ppa
- Trademark: Amodel
- Specification: SMT PPA-FR grade
- HS Code: 3901200001
- Material: Ppa
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Black
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Electronics Industry Ppa
- Quality Standard 3: Flame Retardant Ppa
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: USA
Is a 33% glass-reinforced, halogen-free, flame retardant polyphthalamide (PPA) resin which offers enhanced processing capabilities for electrical and electronic applications.
This resin is rated V-0 by Underwriters Laboratories using the UL94 test and is hot-water moldable. It has high flow and a wide processing window and offers good surface appearance, especially for larger electrical components.
This grade can withstand the demanding infrared reflow soldering process typically used in the electronics industry. It is well suited for connectors and other electrical devices requiring surface mount technology (SMT).
Natural: HFFR-4133 NT
Black: HFFR-4133 BK324
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Solvay Amodel PPA Hffr material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.