- Model NO.: Santoprene 121-65B200
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: TPV 121-65b200
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 2: Used in Sealing Applications TPV Plastics Granules
- Quality Standard 4: Injection Molding TPV Plastics Granules
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: U. S. a.
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: RoHS Compliant TPV Plastics Granules
- Quality Standard 3: Outdoor Applications TPV Plastics Granules
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Specification: Santoprene 121-65B200
- HS Code: 4002701000
A soft,black, UV resistant thermoplastic vulcanizate(TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. This material is specially formulated to bond to thermoset EPDM rubber for corner molding, end caps and special applications requiring such adhesion to thermoset EPDM. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear - dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding.It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
*Adheres to vulcanized EPDM rubber over wide range of temperatures.
*High flexibility targeted for dynamic EPDM applications.
*Higher gloss enables matching EPMD mating surface .
*Used in sealing applications
*Automotive-Corner Molding and End Caps
*Injection Molding *Multi Injecting Molding
Shore A 72
|The Maker||Exxon Mobil|
|Trademark||Santoprene (TPV )|
|Item Number||Santoprene 121-65B200|
|Color||Natural / Black|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Santoprene Shore a 72 Injection Molding TPV Plastics Granulesmaterial, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam