- Model NO.: GRILAMID XE 3915
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Quality Standard 1: 50% Glass Fibre Rein-Forced
- Quality Standard 3: Good Chemical Resistance
- Quality Standard 5: Very Dimensionally Stable
- Transport Package: Bag
- Origin: Switzerland
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Quality Standard 2: Injection Moulding Grade
- Quality Standard 4: High Impact Strength
- Trademark: GRILAMID
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- HS Code: 3903900000
Grilamid XE 3915 is a 50% glass fibre rein-forced,heat stabilised polyamide12 injection moulding grade with the following product profile
Good chemical resistance
Good UV Stability
High impact strength
Very dimensionally stable
Very low shrinkage
Grilamid XE 3915 is suitable for production of technical parts in the application fields of:
|Item Number||Grilamid XE 3915|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Grilamid XE material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.