- Model NO.: RADEL R5100-NT15
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Polyphenylsulfone PPSU
- Grade: Radel R-5100
- Property 2.: Resistance to Environmental Stres
- Trademark: Radel R (PPSU)
- Specification: BONE WHITE PPSU
- HS Code: 3911900090
- Material: Polyphenylsulfone(PPSU)
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Bone White
- Form: Pellet
- Property 1.: Exceptional Hydrolytic Stability
- Property 3.: High Temperature
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: USA
general purpose polyphenylsulfone(PPSU) for injection molding, that offers exceptional hydrolytic stability, and toughness superior to other commercially-available, high-temperature, engineering resins. This resins also offers a high deflection temperature and outstanding resistance to environmental stress cracking. Radel polymers are inherent flame retardant, provide excellent thermal stability and possess good electrical properties.
|Item Number||Radel R-5100 (PPSU)|
|Color||NT15 (Bone white), BK937 (Black),Grey (GY1037)|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Radel PPSU material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.