- 19 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PA66-fr-gf25
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: PA66-Fr-G25
- Quality Standard 3: UL94 V-0 Pbb/Pbde Free
- Quality Standard 5: Pbb/Pbde Free PA66 Gf25
- Trademark: Latamid(PA66 GF25)
- Specification: VIRGIN
- HS Code: 3908109000
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Quality Standard 2: Heat Stabilised PA66 Gf25
- Quality Standard 4: Flame Retardant PA66 Gf25
- Quality Standard 6: Halogens Free, Flame Retardant
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: Italy
Heat stabilised. Glass fibres. UL94 V-0 classified, with halogens, PBB/PBDE free. Product UL certified.
GWIT: 850 ° C at 0.75, 1.5, 3 mm.
GWFI: 960 ° C at 0.75, 1.5, 3 mm.
Latamid 66 is a family of Nylon 66 with various reinforcements and corresponding properties. They are distinguished by their excellent flowability, moldability and good mechanical and electrical properties. Glossy finish is achievable in a wide range of colors. Pieces made of Latamid 66 can be painted without any particular problem. Nylon 66 is a hygroscopic resin but to a lesser extent than Nylon 6. This may be an advantage as it improves flexibility and impact resistance of the parts, but in other cases, water absorption is likely to cause dimensional changes that are not always compatible with tight tolerance requirements. Furthermore, variation of mechanical characteristics resulting from water absorption will not always be acceptable.
|Item Number||66 H2G/25-V0CT1|
|Color||Natural 0022 ,Black|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1. We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
we need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ?
We can supply PA66 material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.