- Model NO.: Santoprene 241-64
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: TPV 241-64 Pellets
- From: Pellet
- Quality Standard 2: Shear - Dependent
- Specification: Santoprene 241-64
- HS Code: 4002701000
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 1: Specialty Thermoplastic
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Origin: U. S. a
A soft, colorable, specialty thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer(TPE) family. It is designed for use in plumbing applications requiring potable water contanct and also for food processing equipment. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear - dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding, extrusion or blow molding. It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
* Complies with National Sanitation Foundation Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials - Plastics,materials and components used in food equipment.
* Certified by National Sanitation Foundation to ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects.
* UL listed: file #QMFZ2.E80017, Plastics - Component; file #QMFZ8.E80017, Plastics Certified For Canada - Component.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent flex fatigue resistance.
* RoHS compliant.
* Plumbing - Potable Water Seals and Gaskets
* Plumbing Parts
* Coextrusion * Extrusion
* Injection Molding * Profile Extrusion
* Multi Injection Molding * Sheet Extrusion
* Extrusion Blow Molding
* Injection Blow Molding
* Blow Molding
Shore Hardness: Shore A 69.
|Item Number||Santoprene 241-64|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Santoprene Shore 69A Injection Molding TPV Pellets material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam