- Model NO.: free-halogens/ red phosphorous
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Free-Halogens/ Red Phosphorous PA66-Gf25
- Grade: Latamid 66 H2 G/25-V0hf1
- Quality Standard 4: Free-Red Phosphorous
- Trademark: LATAMID
- Origin: Italy
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 3: Free of Halogens-Based Flame Retardants
- Quality Standard 5: UL94 V-0 Classified
- Specification: PA66-FR
- HS Code: 3907400000
Polyamide 66 (PA66) based compound.
Heat stabilised. Glass fibres. UL94 V-0 classified, free of halogens-based flame retardants and red phosphorous. Very good
mechanical properties. Very good electrical properties.
|Item Number||66 H2G/25-V0HF1|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1. We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply LATAMID NYLON FR material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements