- Model NO.: 33% glass reinforced polyphthalamide
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Ethylene Glycol Nylon
- Grade: Amodel as-1933 Hs
- Quality Standard 2: Heat Stabilized Ppa
- Trademark: Amodel
- Origin: USA
- Material: Ppa
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Black
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Even When Tested at 135°c
- Quality Standard 3: 33% Glass Fiber Filled Ppa
- Specification: AS-1933 HS
- HS Code: 3506919090
Amodel® AS-1933 HS
33% glass reinforced grade of polyphthalamide (PPA) resin developed specifically for improved performance in a 50/50 ethylene glycol and water environment. This material exceeds the performance required by the automotive industry for polymeric materials exposed to antifreeze at 226°F (108°C), even when tested at 275°F (135°C).
Potential applications include a variety of automotive components such as thermostat housings, heater core endcaps, heater hose connectors, and water inlets, outlets and valves.
Black: AS-1933 HS BK 324
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Solvay Amodel PPA material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.