- Model NO.: Ultramid A3Z HP UV
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: UV+Impact
- Grade: Ultramid A3z HP UV
- Quality Standard 2: High Impact Modified Nylon 66 (Polyamide 66)
- Specification: high impact modified UV stabilized PA66
- HS Code: 3907101000
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Black
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: UV Stabilized Grade of Nylon 66 (Polyamide 66)
- Trademark: Ultraform
- Origin: Germany
high impact modified, UV stabilized grade of nylon 66 (Polyamide 66) that has significantly improved flow properties.
This productivity enhancing new grade exhibits 30-50% flow improvement over existing impact modified Ultramid offerings. The flow is so impressive that this product has the ability to fill automotive roof rack rails!
also provides excellent weatherability and resistance to sunlight, exhibiting minimal color shifts. Potential applications include: Exterior decorative and functional accessories, including running board end caps, roof rack stanchions, base covers, side rails, and levers.
|Item Number||a3zhpuv (impact+uv)|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Basf Ultramid PA66 material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.