- Model NO.: Elvamide 8023R
- Natural Resin: Multipolymer Nylon
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Type: Nylon Multipolymer
- Grade: Elvamide 8063
- Quality Standard 3: Nylon Multipolymer
- Trademark: Elvamide
- Specification: Polyamide Copolymer
- HS Code: 3908109000
- Synthetic Resin: Co-Polymers
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 2: Low Melt Point Nylon
- Quality Standard 5: Membrane Nylon
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: USA
Elvamide comes in granular form and it has to be dissolved in alcohol or in cheap, readily available "methylated spirits"
1, Excellent adhesion to nylon yarn
2, Readily applied from solutions in low cost, quick evaporating alcohols
3, High melting point prevents "gumming-up" at high needle temperatures 4, frequently encountered in high speed sewing
5, Economical in use. Only 4 to 10% Elvamide® Is required to give excellent bonding
6, Electrostatic Speaker Mylar C 2um 40M + Elvamide 60g
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
Multipurpose nylon multipolymer resin
Melting Point: 158 degree centigrade
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
WE OFFERS DISSOLVED OF ALCOHOL ELVAMIDE NYLON, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES.
Contact person: Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.