- Model NO.: Santoprene 8211-55
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: TPR 8211-55
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 2: Non-Hygroscopic Product
- Quality Standard 4: Injection Molding TPR Resins
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: U. S. a
- Material: TPR 8211-55
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Neutral Easy Coloring Formulation
- Quality Standard 3: Shore 55A TPR Resins
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Specification: Santoprene 8211-55
- HS Code: 3903900000
A soft, colorable, non-hygroscopic thermoplastic vulcanizate(TPV)in the thermoplastic elastomer(TPE)family. This material combines good physical properties and chemical resistance for use in difficult injection molding applications. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear-dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding. It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
* Non-Hygroscopic product, requires little to no drying before processing.
* Neutral, easy coloring formulation.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent flex fatigue resistance.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent ozone resistance.
* Used in sealing applications.
* UL listed: File#QMFZ2. E80017, Plastics-Component; File#QMFZ8. E80017, Plastics Certified For Canada-Componebt.
* Although not National Science Foundation certified, this product has a material Supplier Form on file with National Science Foundation to facilitate its evaluation for use in applications requiring National Science Foundation certification.
* RoHS compliant.
* Automotive-HVAC Flapper, Door Seals
* Automotive-Interior Mat
* Automotive-Weather Seals
* Consumer-Floor Care
* Consumer-Kitchen Tools
* Seals and Gaskets
* Soft Touch Grips
* Automotive Applications
* Cell Phones
* Consumer Applications
* Flexible Grips
|The Maker||Exxon Mobil|
|Trademark||Santoprene (TPR )|
|Item Number||Santoprene 8211-55|
|Color||Natural / Black|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can provide the Santoprene 8211-55, if you have any requirements, please contact us.
Contact person:Mr Sam