- Model NO.: Noryl FE1520PW
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Quality Standard 1: 20% Glass
- Quality Standard 3: Injection Molding
- Quality Standard 5: Polyphenylene Ether (PPE) and Polystyrene (PS) Res
- Transport Package: Bag
- Origin: USA
- Material: Polyphenyleneoxide/PPO
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Quality Standard 2: Reinforcement
- Quality Standard 4: Improved Hydrolytic Stability
- Trademark: Noryl
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- HS Code: 3907209000
Noryl* FE1520PW resin is a blend of polyphenylene ether (PPE) and polystyrene (PS) resin that contains 20% glass reinforcement.
The resin is suitable for injection molding. Noryl FE1520PW resin has been developed for fluid engineering applications that require improved hydrolytic stability.
Noryl FE520PW resin has been certified for potable water applications up to 85C in Europe and North America in limited colors.
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Sabic Noryl material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.