- Model NO.: Santoprene 201-55
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: TPV 201-55 Plastics
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 2: Appliance Components TPV Pellets
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: U. S. a
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Soft Touch Grips TPV Pellets
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Specification: Santoprene 201-55
- HS Code: 4002701000
A soft ,colorable, versatile thermoplastics vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. This material combines good physical properties and chemical resistance for use in a wide range of applications. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear - dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding or extrusion. It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
|The Maker||Exxon Mobil|
|Item Number||Santoprene 201-55|
|Color||Natural / Black|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
* UL listed :file #QMFZ2. E 80017, Plastics - Component; file#QMFZ8.E80017, Plastics Certified For Canada - Component.
* Although not National Sanitation Foundation certified, this product has a Material Supplier Form on file with National Sanitation Foundation to facilitate its evaluation for use in applications requiring National Sanitation Foundation certification.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent flex fatigue resistance.
* Excellent ozone resistance.
* RoHS compliant.
* Automotive - Plugs, Bumpers, Grommets, Clips
* Automotive - Seals and Gaskets
* Industrial - Seals and Gaskets
* Soft Touch Grips
* Appliance Components * Automotive Applications
* Automotive Under the Hood * Consumer Applications
* Diaphragms * Electrical Parts
* Gaskets * Seals
* Coextrusion * Injection Molding * Profile Extrusion
* Extrusion * Multi Injection Molding * Sheet Extrusion
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Santoprene Injuction Molding TPV Pellets Plastics material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam