- Model NO.: Santoprene 123-50W175
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: TPV Plastics
- From: Pellet
- Quality Standard 2: Shear - Dependent
- Specification: Santoprene 123-50W175
- HS Code: 4002701000
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 1: Good Physical Properties
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Origin: U. S. a
A hard,black, UV resistant thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. This material combines good physical properties and chemical resistance for use in a wide range of applications. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear - dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding,extrusion,biow molding,thermoforming or vacuum forming.It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
|Item Number||Santoprene 123-50W175|
|Color||Natural / Black|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance|
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent flex fatigue resistance.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent ozone resistance.
* Designed for improved UV resistance.
* RoHS compliant.
* Automotive - Weather Seals
* Automotive Applications * Automotive Exterior Trim
* Outdoor Applications
*Blow Molding *Coextrusion *Injection Molding
*Profile Extrusion *Extrusion *Multi Injection Molding
*Sheet Extrusion *Extrusion Blow Molding *Injection Blow Molding
*Thermoforming *Vacuum Forming
Shore Hardness : Shore D 51.
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Santoprene Shore 51D Injection Molding TPV material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam