- Model NO.: Latamid 66 H2 G/50
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Latamid 66 H2 G/30
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 3: High Rigidity PA66 Gf30
- Trademark: Latamid
- Specification: VIRGIN
- HS Code: 3908109000
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 2: Heat-Stabilized PA66 Gf30
- Quality Standard 4: Good Mechanical Characteristics
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: Italy
30%, glass fiber; Heat-stabilized; High rigidity; Good mechanical characteristics.
LATAMID 66 H2G/50:
Compound based on pa66, heat stabilised, 50% glass fibres.
LATAMID 66 H2G/60:
Compound based on pa66, heat stabilised, 60% glass fibres.
|Color||Natural 0003/ Black 3330|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
Heat-Stabilized Nylon 66
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Latamid High Rigidity PA66 material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.