- Model NO.: Santoprene 8211-35
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: Santoprene 8211-35
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 2: Automotive-Interior Mat
- Quality Standard 4: Automotive-HVAC
- Specification: Santoprene 8211-35
- HS Code: 4002701000
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: RoHS Compliant
- Quality Standard 3: TPR Material for Sole
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Origin: USA
A soft, colorable, non-hygroscopic thermoplastic vulcanizate(TPV)in the thermoplastic elastomer(TPE)family. This material combines good physical properties and chemical resistance for use in difficult injection molding applications. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear-dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding. It is polyolefin based and completely recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
* Non-Hygroscopic product, requires little to no drying before processing.
* Neutral, easy coloring formulation.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent flex fatigue resistance.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent ozone resistance.
* Used in sealing applications.
* UL listed: File#QMFZ2. E80017, Plastics-Component; File#QMFZ8. E80017, Plastics Certified For Canada-Componebt.
* Although not National Science Foundation certified, this product has a material Supplier Form on file with National Science Foundation to facilitate its evaluation for use in applications requiring National Science Foundation certification.
* RoHS compliant.
* Automotive-HVAC Flapper, Door Seals
* Automotive-Interior Mat
* Automotive-Weather Seals
Seals and Gaskets
Soft Touch Grips
|Item Number||Santoprene 8211-35|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can provide the Santoprene 8211-35, if you have any requirements, please contact us.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.