- Model NO.: Santoprene 8191-55B100
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Coextrusion
- Type: TPV 8191-55b100
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 2: Eyeglass Frames TPV Pellets
- Quality Standard: Consumer - Power Tools TPV Pellets
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: U. S. a
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Black
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Bonding TPV Pellets
- Quality Standard 3: Consumer - Writing Instrument TPV Pellets
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Specification: Santoprene 8191-55b100
- HS Code: 4002701000
A soft, black, specialty, non - hygroscopic thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family.It is especially formulated to bond to ABS, PS, PC, PMMA, ASA, PET and PPO/PS blends for applications where hard/soft combinations are required. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear - dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding or extrusion. It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
* Designed for excellent adhesion onto ABS, PS, PC, PMMA and ASA(cold insert or 2K[two-shot] molding).
* Recommended for applications requiring superior part surface appearance.
* Desiged for soft touch applications.
* Adhesion values can vary according to type of ABS, PS, PC, PMMA, ASA or blends thereof, tool design and processing conditions.
* RoHS compliant.
* Automotive - Grips * Automotive - HVAC Flapper Door Seals
* Automotive - Interior * Consumer - Electronics
* Consumer - Floor Care * Consumer - Kitchen Tools
* Consumer - Power Tools * Consumer - Writing Instrument
* Consumer Applications * Seals and Gaskets
* Soft Touch Grips
* Appliance Componets * Consumer Applications
* Appliances * Eyeglass Frames
* Automotive Applications * Flexible Grips
* Automotive Under the Hood * Kitchenware
* Bonding * Living Hinges
* Cell Phones * Seals
* Sporting Goods * Strain Reliefs
* Tie - Layer * White Goods & Small Appliances
* Coextrusion * Injection Molding
* Multi Injection Molding
|The Maker||Exxon Mobil|
|Item Number||Santoprene 8191-55b100|
|Color||Natural / Black|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
Santoprene TPV is incompatible with acetal and PVC. If you are interested in that, please contact us.
Contact person:Mr Sam