- Model NO.: Ultrason e6020p
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Film Pressure
- Type: Unfilled Polyethersulfone
- Grade: Ultrason E6020p
- Quality Standard 2: Ultrason E6020p
- Quality Standard 4: Pesu Coating
- Trademark: Ultrason Flakes
- Specification: Ultrason E6020P
- HS Code: 3911900090
- Material: Polyethersulfone(Pesu)
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Flakes
- Quality Standard 1: Ultrason Pesu
- Quality Standard 3: Coatings Pesu
- Quality Standard 5: Pesu Film
- Transport Package: 10kg/Bag
- Origin: Germany
The bulk density ranges between 250 and 350 g/l. Provided the packaging remains undamaged, Ultrason can be stored indefinitely. Ultrason flakes absorb moisture very rapidly. Therefore, the flakes need to be dried at least 4h at 130 ° C to 150 ° C in a vacuum or dry air drier prior to processing. Polyethersulfone flakes, e. G. For membrane applications, coatings and membranes. The product is soluable in N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP) and N, N- Dimethylacetamide. The product is not developed for injection moulding.
|Item Number||Ultrason E6020P (film application)|
1. We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote: End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Basf Ultrason film Coatings Polyethersulfone Pesu Flakes material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.