- Model NO.: Grivory GV-6H, Grivory GV-4H, Grivory GV-2H
- Natural Resin: Natural
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Type: Glass-Fibre Reinforced Ppa
- Grade: Grivory Gv-5h
- Quality Standard 2: Combination of Semicrystalline Polyamide
- Trademark: Grivory GV
- Origin: Taiwan
- Synthetic Resin: Polyamide Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: Contact with Food and Cold Drinking Water
- Quality Standard 3: Good Chemical Resistance
- Specification: glass fibre reinforced PPA
- HS Code: 3908109000
20% glass fibre reinforced engineering thermoplastic material based on a combination of semicrystalline polyamide with partially aromatic copolyamide.
40% glass fiber reinforced engineering thermoplastic material based on a combination of semicrystalline Polyamide with partially aromatic copolyamide.a specially heat stabilized material. It is particularly suitable and approved for parts in house-hold appliances in contact with food and cold drinking water.
50% glass-fibre reinforced engineering thermoplastic material based on a combination of semi-crystalline Polyamide with partially aromatic copolyamide.
60% glass-fibre and a specially heat stabilized material. It is particularly suitable and approved for parts in house-hold appliances in contact with food and cold drinking water.
|Trademark||Grivory Gv-6H ,GRIVORY GV-5H,GRIVORY GV-4H,GRIVORY GV-2H|
|Color||NATUR,BALCK 9915,WHITE 6858,|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can offer this material,if you are interested in that,please contact us.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.