- Model NO.: Santoprene 121-67W171
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Foam Extrusion
- Type: TPV 121- 67W171
- Grade: Virgin
- Quality Standard 2: Foam Extrusion TPV Pellets
- Trademark: Santoprene
- Specification: Santoprene 121-67W171
- HS Code: 4002701000
- Material: TPV Elastomer
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: RoHS Compliant
- Quality Standard 3: Santoprene 201- 67W171
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: USA
A soft ,colorable, thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. This material is specially formulated for low density foamed profile extrusion applications and has long term sealability,low temperature flexibility and heat weldability.This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear - dependent and is designed to be processed using specially adapted physical foam extrusion lines. It is polyolefin based and recyclable within the manufacturing stream.
* Can be foamed using water as the physical blowing agent or specific chemical blowing agents.
* Recommended for applications requiring excellent excellent ozone resistance.
* RoHS compliant.
* Foam Extrusion
|The Maker||Exxon Mobil|
|Item Number||Santoprene 121-67W171|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Santoprene material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam