- Model NO.: PA610-GF30
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Type: PA610-Gf30
- Grade: Ultramid S3eg6
- Quality Standard 2: PA610 Polycondensation of Hexamethylene Diamine
- Specification: PA610-GF30
- HS Code: 3907400000
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Form: Pellet
- Quality Standard 1: 60% of The Base Polymer Sustainable Raw Material
- Trademark: Ultramid
- Origin: Germany
This means that more than 60 % of the base polymer for the product family consists of sustainable raw materials.
Ultramid S Balance is highly resistant to fuels, oils and greases, to most solvents, aqueous solutions and alkalis. Its resistance to weakly acid media makes it superior to PA 6 and PA 66.
Overmolding metal and electronic components that come into contact with aggressive media, for example wheel speed sensors
Housing and gear components where dimensional stability is a major consideration
plug-in connectors, pipes and reservoirs in cooling circuits with high demands on hydrolysis resistance
Balance 30% Glass Filled PA 610
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1. We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply ultramid S3EG6 materials, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.