- Model NO.: NORYL FE1630PW
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Quality Standard 1: Glass Reinforced
- Quality Standard3: Polyphenylene Oxide
- Transport Package: Bag
- Origin: USA
- Material: Polyphenyleneoxide/PPO
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural
- Quality Standard 2: Injection Moldable Grade
- Trademark: NORYL
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- HS Code: 3907209000
NORYL FE1630PW Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) + Polystyrene (PS) resin is a 30 % Glass Reinforced, injection moldable grade with improved hydrolytic stability; this grade has been developed for fluid engineering applications.
NORYL FE1630PW has been certified for potable water applications up to 85C in Europe and North America in limited colours.
|Item Number||NORYL FE1630PW|
|Payment Term||T/T 100% in advance.|
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service;
3.100% Virgin material;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability.
We need your following information to quote:
End user name ?
OEM/ODM name ?
Project name ?
Appearance Color ?
Potential vol ? (mt/year)
We can supply Sabic Noryl PPO+PS Resin material, if you have any requirements, please contact us at any time.
Contact person:Mr Sam
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.